Friday, April 23, 2010

My reality.

Sometimes I get really down on myself because I can't be working on my various projects. But then I realize that when I spend my time with this guy:


who can ALWAYS make me laugh,


and this girl, who has a pretty serious crush on piles of dirt,


and bowls of brownie batter;

that's when I realize I'm already working on my best projects ever!

The quilts and crafts sometimes have to wait, because my kids aren't going to. They keep growing and changing right before my eyes. And I don't want to miss it.


2 comments:

  1. We go in cycles. Some weeks I get so much done (last week), other weeks, I'm lucky if I even look at my sewing machine (this week). I've learned like you to just take it in strides.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!