Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

My three favorite goofballs and I wish you a very Happy Halloween!


I made Bailey's costume. Her request: to be an orange princess. I think I got that one covered. In her big shimmery pouf of a dress, complete with sparkling tiara, she is one happy camper.

Owen had the skeleton shirt already and then we found the gloves in a $1 bin at the craft store. After purchasing some black sweatpants, I decided to make a stencil of the leg bones and just use some acrylic craft paint I already had to complete his costume. He LOVES it!

We've already been trick-or-treating at Daddy's office (an annual tradition) and are looking forward to heading out tonight for a little while. They've already collected their body weight in sugar so I know we're in for a crash later tonight and probably tomorrow, too. Thank goodness it's only once a year!



1 comment:

  1. They all look awesome! Nice work, Mama! I'm dealing with the day 2 sugar crash right now. Help me...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!