Friday, October 15, 2010

A Winner!

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments about my little "bar of soap" pincushion. It has kind of grown on me but now I need to send it on to it's new home.

Congratulations Heather!

Heather said...

I love how you approach things - keeping at them until your satisfied, then move on (like the zippers!) Great job on the pinnie - really cute, but not so precious that you don't want to use it.


Hmmm...funny you should mention the zippers. I've been working on a post about my zippiphany. Stay tuned for some tips and tricks to making zipper pouches with nice pointy corners!


2 comments:

  1. I love the pouch I bought from your Etsy shop so much, and I'm planning to make a bunch for xmas gifts. I found a tutorial, and I've got everything mostly cut out, but I'd love to hear your tips and tricks!! Can you please post them soon, like before I leave for my quilt retreat next Thursday? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!