Thursday, October 28, 2010

Last one (for now)

Last pincushion for awhile. I promise! But who can resist the combo of linen and cherries?


Super simple raw edge piecing of the prints onto the linen. Lined with fusible fleece batting and then filled with rice.

Love the little black gingham tag.

So I went from having zero pincushions to having four and I love them all! Of the nine that I made, this is the only one I've kept for myself. The others were either given away, swapped or are in the shop. (I'll be adding some more items in the coming weeks so be sure to check back as we approach the holidays.)

Now, just a few little details on the Halloween costumes. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pincushion. The stitched cherries so complements the cherry fabrics. Warm wishes from Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!