Monday, April 18, 2011

Fun!

I'm participating in the Pretty Little Pouch swap over on flickr and this is what my partner will be getting in the mail.


The pouch is small - only four inches across! Let me tell you, getting everything turned right side out was no easy task! But I do enjoy a challenge and I love making small projects. Plus, I got to use a bunch of my bright polka dots (which my partner really likes!). And those owls...

The back has more owls, including the largest one who seems a little stern. Maybe he's protecting the contents of the little bag? The inside is fully lined with a nice bright lime green cotton.

Check out all the fun bags being made by the group. I can't wait to see what my partner makes for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!