Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bandwagon

Yes, I jumped on the DS Quilts bandwagon. There has been a lot of internet buzz over the past couple of weeks regarding this new line of fabric that Denyse Schmidt designed for release through Joann's. I saw a few pictures and the fresh colors and vintage inspired designs really appealed to me. Once I saw the dots and tiles, I really couldn't help myself. But I think my favorite print is this floral on blue texture.


This is a little snappy key chain pocket for my partner in the Pretty Little Pouch swap. It actually fits inside the larger-but-still-small pouch I already made.

Love those dots.

The color palette of red, white and blue with a little sprinkling of yellow/gold seems perfect for summer! I have a few other projects to finish up first, but it will be fun to play some more with this fun fabric!




2 comments:

  1. How many things can you make that I want??? Slow down, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using my stash quite a bit too! When you can get it for $5 or $6, it makes it a little easier to allow yourself to play and make mistakes. Cute pouch!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!