Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oh. My. GOODNESS!

Went to Cool Cottons yesterday for the first time - super yum! It's probably a good thing I don't live any closer because I would be in there all. the. time.

I only went to look for some nice yellow/gray for a quilt I'm planning but you know how that goes. Still, I think I did well to leave with only three quarter yard cuts. And, of course, Michael Miller's Dysfunctional Family because as soon as I saw it I was cracking up.

I mean, she's quilting and everything! How awesome is that?



I'm not entirely sure what I'll make with this but I have no doubt it will be fun and will always make me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, I was in there on Thursday and saw that fabric and almost bought it. I thought it would make a fabulous and hilarious market bag. I'm so glad you guys come over the other day, that was really fun! We'll do it again soon. See you on Thurs at the PMQG meeting!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!