Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Mail

You know it's a good day when something like this shows up in your mailbox:


Kerry is a new blog friend and we've been chatting a bit back and forth. She has a wonderful blog full of inspiring and creative projects so be sure to check it out and say hi. A little while ago I posted a picture of some homemade cinnamon rolls and that prompted a little personal swap.

I sent some really strong cinnamon along with a potholder and some little fabric bits that I thought Kerry would like along with the recipe for the cinnamon rolls. And this is what she sent to me:


Am I lucky or what?! I should mention that there were also two fabulous chocolate bars that obviously didn't last long enough to make it into a photo and some tasty tea.

Really beautiful fabric - all new to me!

And here's the back of the potholder, complete with one of Kerry's handmade tags, which I adore.


And a better look at the front of the potholder. I have it hanging in my kitchen with strict instructions to my husband to not use it! I just want to enjoy looking at it!


Here's the potholder I sent:


And the back has a pocket for your hand:


Thanks for such a fun swap, Kerry!


4 comments:

  1. Those fabrics are adorable! I love happy mail days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice gifts for each other.It's so great the friends we make through blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those potholders!! How Cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!