Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer Love

Ooops! Apparently, I spoke too soon as it's now raining. Oh well, it's Oregon, right?

Anyway...one of my favorite things about late summer is that I finally get to make this:

Roasted corn and tomato salsa. So so yummy!

It's a family tradition and I usually end up making about three big batches before summer's end. Best of all, it freezes well so we can enjoy it even after the fresh corn and tomatoes are long gone.

So, who wants to bring the margaritas?


3 comments:

  1. Holy s*#t, this looks awesome! My tomatoes are just ripening, I've gotten about 6 or 7 so far. Haven't made fresh salsa yet - but you're inspiring me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum. That looks so good. I love corn, and tequila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. That looks great! If only my tomatoes would turn red....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!