Thursday, May 13, 2010

Score!

Lately, I've been drooling over all of the beautiful things I see made from vintage and thrifted sheets. The quilts especially are so lovely and girly and they look so soft and snuggly. I really think I need to make one for my Bailey. So, I've been poking around my local thrift stores when I get the chance (which isn't often because two year olds and four year olds have a very low tolerance for that sort of thing).

However.....

I've had a run of good luck recently! Check out the goodies.

Stack of goodness! I think I had the third one down (avocado green/turquoise/purple) on my bed growing up.

Yum.

Seriously! I cannot WAIT to use this.


OMG - the orange and brown and gray are too much! Having heart palpatations!


My hands down faves are these two - especially the one on the left. I may have to use that for the quilt back because it will pain me to cut into it.
Right now, these will have to stay in their nice sheet stack until I finish a few more projects. But I do so love looking across the room and seeing them all just waiting for me.












2 comments:

  1. I had a pillowcase of that butterfly fabric once! I made a bag. I really like that print, awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've become obsessed with vintage sheets too, you made some seriously awesome finds! Let me know if you ever want to swap some fat quarters to get a variety for a quilt, I have a bunch. I haven't made anything with them yet, but am thinking a quilt for my little girl too. They're just so yummy as quilts!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!