Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A New Bag

I think I need a new bag. Nice and roomy for all the snacks/water bottles/family calendar/camera/books I seem to find entrusted to me to sherpa around.

And I think it needs to be made out of this:


The print for the outside and the awesome orange for the lining. I know it seems a bit autumn-ish but I love the fabric and I already have it so there you go. I've never really made a bag before. We'll see how it goes. If I don't mess it up too badly, I can always make another more summery one!

2 comments:

  1. IKEA!

    I'm making one today too, not the same fabric but similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric will make a great bag! Check out this site for bag making tips: http://u-handbag.typepad.com/uhandblog/ She's got a ton of great free patterns for bags, and really nice tutorials for all things baggy. I love making bags, I wish there were more hours in the day to sew...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!