Sunday, December 2, 2012

Itty Bitty

Oh my goodness, look at the teeny tiny sweater I just knit up! Well, I say "just" like it took me twenty minutes and I made it with my eyes closed. In reality, it took several days and I cussed pretty bad at one point. Seriously, tiny things are hard - they're so TINY!

A certain little someone I know had her sixth birthday recently and was the recipient of an American Girl Doll. Her mama is a sewist extraordinaire so the wardrobe was covered - except for a sweater. That's when I got busy with some tiny knitting needles and sparkly pink sock yarn.

It's seriously small - that's a quarter on it for scale. But it was loads of fun to make and I hope it is enjoyed.

There are a few other things on needles and hooks these days, though I haven't been getting much sewing done. It all seems to go in cycles and I'm just going with the flow. Hope you are enjoying the start of this beautiful holiday season!


  1. I can't believe how tiny that is! It is really really cute.


I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!