Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Choices

I'm trying to figure out what to make my partner in the Urban Home Goods swap over on Flickr. It's a little bit tricky because my partner seems to enjoy a color palate that is a bit different from my own. I'm not complaining - actually, I'm really looking forward to the challenge and have a few ideas rolling around in my brain.

The above stack is what I'm pondering at the moment. Love all the different grays! The two solids at the bottom are a gorgeous navy linen and a soft kona yellow. I'll probably stare at these for a few more days but then I need to get in gear and actually make something!

Note: If I were making something for me I'd be throwing a whole bunch of orange in with that gray and probably a pretty liberal dose of kona snow and charcoal. But that's just me. :-)



4 comments:

  1. These are sooooo pretty! Great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you come up with, I'm sure it will be awesome. I love that stack of grey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find these fabrics? I love the color palette. (johnniemckenzie@att.net)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this stack of fabric. In swaps I often get partners with different fabric tastes from me. It always stresses me out, but I often love the finished result.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!